Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Friendships in Ecuador

New Zealand, Maine, Florida, D.C., Georgia, St. Louis, 
Norway, Germany, Canada, Japan, Mexico...






 

Something totally unexpected about this trip has been the ease in making friends.  Perhaps it is because we have a commonality that brought us to Ecuador.  I think these bonds have been so easily established because of the shared love of traveling and adventure and that we all seem to love experiencing new things.  It has been extremely rewarding and interesting to share experiences and to spend time with these great people.

As I contemplate my return to Louisville, I wonder how this could carry over...???










1 comment:

  1. I think this is why Mary Ann is always so happy and has chosen to extend her stay in Qatar another two years. Learning new things, going new places and meeting new people is a wonderful thing! It is a good thing to stretch yourself and have new challenges.

    ReplyDelete